Shipping & Delivery
- All orders recieved before 3pm Monday to Friday are shipped within 24hrs, some products may be held in stock with our suppliers and sent directly to you.
- All UK orders are sent free of charge with royal mail signed for or UPS economy express economy services. Tracking will be emailed to you within 72hrs of placing your order.
- Overseas orders will be charged in accordance with our shipping rates and tracking where applicable will be made available within 72hrs. Shipping times vary and depend on the service of the postal service in the destination country. Any import and duty costs are the customers responsibility. The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location.
- You can view or return your order here
- Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Privacy & Security
- This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
Returns & Replacements
- How To Return or exchange a Stock Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
Rosa Sport - Returns
357 Staines Road West,
Surrey, TW15 1RP
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return/or exchange and the original receipt.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Custom garments are not available for return.
Warranty on all items:Your Pella Sportswear garment comes with a one year manufacturing defect warranty. Rosa Sport Ltd, reserve the right to repair the garment, or if garment cannot be repaired remake the garment. Refunds will not be given. Rosa Sport Ltd reserves the right to reject a warranty claim if the garment was not used as intended or correct care of the garment was not taken. If you have a warranty issue please contact us immediately for review.Custom ClothingPayment and Service Terms :50% deposit is required for all custom orders. Deposit may be prepaid with a VISA, MasterCard, or direct deposit or Cheque to Rosa Sport Ltd. Design and/or production will not begin until deposit has been received. Final balance is due prior to shipment of goods. Goods will not be shipped until final balance is received.It is possible that the price may have altered from that posted on our Website. If that happens, we will not provide the Services until you have confirmed that you wish to order at the new price.No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Services. If you are under 18, please ask an adult for help with your purchase.Cancellations:Customers that refuse or cancel orders after Rosa Sport Ltd has received the deposit will forfeit the 50% deposit and will be billed for the 50% balance. Once artwork has begun and proofs have been mocked up, the first £200 (€250) of the 50% deposit will not be refunded if you do not proceed with an order. Also, once an order has been submitted to our factory for production scheduling, the 50% production deposit will not be refunded and the balance 50% remains payable to Rosa Sport Ltd.Once artwork has begun, any deposit paid will not be refunded.Acceptance:
Client understands the possibility of error. Rosa Sport Limited is not responsible for replacement or refund. All sales are final.Delivery:All custom orders are accepted on a first-come-first-serve-basis. Please place your order early. Your delivery date will depend on when we receive your final order and approval of your proofs has been completed. Delivery is subject to the current production schedule and unless a specific date has been agreed upon in writing, delivery may be postponed. Completed orders will be shipped after customers balance is paid in full.Delivery Delays:Rosa Sport Ltd use UPS to ship your order. We have no control over UPS or their ability to deliver in a timely manner. Once your order has left our factory we can no longer control the delivery date and delays may be experienced by UPS. Rosa Sport Ltd are not responsible for lost damaged or delayed orders.Changes:Once the artwork has been approved no design or order changes will be accepted. Once your order has been placed and confirmed, any additions, changes or any other alterations to the order will be accepted at the discretion of Rosa Sport Ltd.Samples:Samples are available for sizing purposes. Samples are sent with a credit card deposit and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the samples are returned in good condition. Samples not returned during your order time frame will be presumed purchased and the appropriate cost will be billed to you. Samples returned either used or damaged will be billed to you.Logo Placement:The manufacturer’s logo will appear on all custom garments.The Rosa Sport Guarantee:If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase us, contact us and we can discuss any issues you may have.Custom Clothing is a complex process; there are a number of steps that you and Rosa Sport need to go through in order to get your Custom Clothing order to you. Unfortunately in rare occasions mistakes can be made. If you receive something that you did not approve, have a colour or print problem or a manufacturing issue, contact us immediately. If we have made an error in your order, we will remake or repair your order as soon as possible.If, however, you have ordered the incorrect items or sizes or approved a design that is incorrect or any other issue not within the control of Rosa Sport we cannot take responsibility for that, however, we will always do our best to find a solution.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
- You will be able to view your order information by logging into your account with the details you first entered to create your account.
Updating Account Information
- To update any of your information please login to your account with the 'Login' at the top of the webpage and edit your information within your account.